I focus on clients one at a time offering a custom brand identity and Squarespace website
Are you ready to deep dive into what makes your business unique and stand out from the crowd?
My goal is to help you – the creative entrepreneur – discover your unique brand and turn it into a powerful tool that attracts your ideal clients and increases the likelihood that they’ll become paying clients.
Rather than take on multiple clients over several months, I work one-on-one with you during a three week timeline. So we can get your design done, your site up and running and you back to what you do best.
Thinking about working with me?
WE'RE A PERFECT FIT IF ...
- you know who your ideal client is
- you're ready for your brand to accurately represent your capabilities
- you'd rather not DIY your design
- Squarespace will work for your website
- you prefer one-on one, personal attention and collaborating with someone who will take the time to really understand your vision, passion and goals
- you're prepared to put the work in to complete the brand and website homework before your project start date and completely adhere to the project timeline
- you're pretty fun and appreciate a dry sense of humor
Here's what the design package includes:
- brand, workflow and web questionnaires
- visual exercise fun work, inspiration board + color palette
- primary and secondary logo designs
- 1 logo submark
- 1 type combination (2 recommended fonts, you will need to purchase font licenses separately)
- 2 pattern or texture designs (if applicable)
- brand style guide
- design + set up of homepage and up to 4 additional pages (examples: about, contact, portfolio, services, etc)
- desktop, tablet, mobile responsive design
- demo video tutorial showing you how to use your site
- choice of 4 custom collateral pieces such as social media images, worksheet templates, business card, letterhead and envelope, return address labels, notecard or sticker
WE MIGHT NOT BE A GOOD FIT IF ...
- you are in a rush or have a tight budget
- you aren't clear on who your ideal client is or the direction of your business
- you aren't ready to trust the process and commit to the timeline
- you don't want to use Squarespace for your website
- you're not ready to trust someone else with your design